Tickets for the 2020 Door County Spring and Fall Lighthouse Festivals, June 12-14 and October 3-4, are now on sale! New this year: Air tours! Take a flight and see all 11 Door County lighthouses!
The Festival offers tours for all levels of activity and accessibility. Some tours involve hiking or paddling, while others ride in the comfort of the Door County Trolley. Boat tours depart from a variety of locations around the Peninsula, including Sister Bay, Gills Rock and Baileys Harbor.
2020 Door County Lighthouse Festivals – Tours available:
- Airplane Tours
- Lighthouse Airplane Tour
- Grand Lighthouse Airplane Tour
- Boat Tours
- Lakeshore Lighthouse Cruise
- Death’s Door Tour
- Schooner Cruise – Edith M. Becker
- Death’s Door Belafonte Tour (fast and fun ride)
- Land-Based Tours
- Door County Trolley Lighthouse Tour
- Narrated Naturalist Tour
- Adventure Tours
- Chambers Island Tour (hiking)
- Plum Island Tour (walking)
- Rock Island Tour (hiking)
- Cana Island Kayak Expedition (paddling)
For more detailed information on tours and pricing, please visit www.dcmm.org. To purchase tickets, visit doorcountytickets.com or call the Museum at 920-743-5958. For questions, please email email@example.com or call the Museum.
If you are looking for lodging, please give us a call at 920-868-3115 or check us out online at eggharborlodge.com. We overlook the bay of Green Bay with the most wonderful sunsets you can imagine!