If you want to make a resolution and haven’t figure out what it should be, here’s a few off the wall considerations for you.
- Get your photo taken in five interesting places.
- Break a record of some kind.
- Make a new friend each month.
- Do something nice each day for someone.
- Learn something new that you never learned as a kid – ukulele lessons?
- Don’t engage with goofy people on social media.
- Eat tacos every Tuesday.
- Put on a full outfit for your Zoom calls.
- Try a new food once a month.
- Delete Facebook.
- Buy as many 2020 calendars and burn them.
- Schedule monthly day trips.
- Unfriend people that are too political.
- Book the Egg Harbor Lodge in the spring, summer and fall. (not so “off the wall”) 🙂
- Stop making resolutions!
Happy New Year!
Sarah, Mark and staff
Posted by: Jill