New Businesses in 2017
- A Little Bit of Coffee, located inside Square Rigger Lodge, 6332 Hwy. 57, Jacksonport
- Baileys Harbor Cruises (formerly Sister Bay Scenic Boat Tours), Baileys Harbor Marina
- Barringer’s (formerly Summertime), 1 N. Spruce St., Fish Creek
- The Bay Lofts, 49 N. Madison St., Sturgeon Bay
- Boathouse on the Bay (formerly Inn at Kristofer’s), 10716 N. Bay Shore Drive, Sister Bay
City Sailor, trendy fashions and unique gifts, 4192 Main St., Fish Creek
- Cloud Nine Juice Bar and Café, 2570 County Q, Sister Bay
- CrossFit Armati Gym, 185 E. Walnut St., Sturgeon Bay
- Discourse, “a liquid workshop dedicated to perfecting traditional espresso, coffee and juice,” 10588 Country Walk Drive #14, Sister Bay
- Door County Aquarium & Pets, 3835 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Door County’s Makers Space, 26 N. 3rd Ave., Sturgeon Bay
- Door County Veterinary Hospital, 3915 Old Highway Road, Sturgeon Bay, Dr. Jordan Koblica and wife Dr. Jennifer Kerley.
- Door County Social Shop, 44 N. 3rd Ave., Sturgeon Bay
- Fish Creek Bookshop and Gallery, 9331 Spring Road, Fish Creek
- Green Door Thrift, 1300 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Groceries for Vacation, sisters Lori Bauman & Kathy Bauman buy and deliver groceries from Little Sturgeon to Egg Harbor, May through October. There is a minimum order of $60, plus a $25 delivery/shopping fee.
- Idea Gallery, 6551 County T, Egg Harbor
- Jimmy John’s, 845 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- McEvoy’s Culinaria and Catering, 2602 S. Bay Shore Drive, Sister Bay
- Salon Fibonacci, 4614 Harbor School Road, Suite #3, Egg Harbor
- Serendipity Restaurant, 4655 County E, Egg Harbor
- Shoe Sensation, 1300 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Sister Golden, 4147 Main St., Fish Creek
- Susie’s Sweets, 1219 Main St., Washington Island
- Tea Thyme, 10566 Country Walk Drive #32, Sister Bay
- Thumb Knuckle Brewing Co., E0208 Hwy. 54, Luxemburg
- Thyme Restaurant and Catering, 7670 Hwy. 57 (Maxwelton Braes), Baileys Harbor
- Tidy Spaces LLC, Baileys Harbor
- Trixie’s, 9996 Pioneer Lane, Ephraim
- Twisted Tree at the Pharm, 10586 Country Walk Drive #5, Sister Bay
- Vintique Resale, 10254 Water St., Ephraim
- White Cottage Red Door (formerly Ray’s Cherry Hut), 8813 Highway 42, Fish Creek
New Locations or New Owners for Door County Businesses in 2017
- Ahnapee Brewery, 105 Navarino St., Algoma: New owner, Nick Calaway, ahnapeebrewery.com.
- Anchor’s Away Garden & Gifts, moved to 1357 Green Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, anchorsawaygarden.com.
- Appliance Avenue/Cellcom (part of Door County Co-op), moved to 938 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, doorcountycoop.com.
- Bay Shore Outfitters, moved to 27 S. Madison Ave., Sturgeon Bay, kayakdoorcounty.com.
- Chop, moved to 2345 Mill Road, Sister Bay, thechopsisterbay.com.
- Door County Adventure Center’s Ticket Office, 1033 Green Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, dcadventurecenter.com.
- Door County Brewing, moving to 8099 Hwy. 57, Baileys Harbor, doorcountybrewingco.com.
- Fragrant Isle Lavender Shop, new location in Top of the Hill Shops, Fish Creek, fragrantisle.com.
- Island Lavender, new location at 10432 Water St., Ephraim, islandlavender.com.
- Jim Olson Ford, new location at 440 S. Duluth Ave., Sturgeon Bay, jimolsonford.com.
- Julie’s Upscale Resale of Door County, new location at 10553 Country Walk Drive, Sister Bay, juliesupscalesale.com.
- Knight Barry Title Services, new location at 945 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, knightbarry.com.
- Nor Door Sports, moved to 1014 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, nordoorsports.com.
- Pasta Vino, moved to 10571 Country Walk Lane, Sister Bay, pastavinodc.com.
- Quantum PC Services, moved to 325 Kentucky St., Sturgeon Bay.
- The Shoreline Scenic Cruises & Charters, moved from Sister Bay to Baileys Harbor Marina, shorelinecharters.net.
- Wood Orchard Market, new managing partners Mark and Crista Kochanski join owners Steve and Janice Wood, 8112 Hwy. 42, Egg Harbor, woodorchard.com.